The G.G.

Yenn

Questions are still being asked about the Governor General and Scumbag getting an $18milliongrant to Australian Future Leaders Fund. Which by the way has had it's tax free status cancelled, due to lack of information.

Scumbag talked to the G.G. a short while before the election and the grant was the outcome.

The fund is run by a Singapore born, British citizen, Chris Hartley, whom the G.G. says he only met in 2020, but it is said that he met Chris several times in 2017.

The fund is supposed to be a group of nationally minded, multisector leaders to form a network of 120 people.

I don't know why this group was to be funded, my thought is that a few people want to grab power, but I could be wrong. Then again I could be right because Scumbag had a hand in it.

A cross bench member of parliament is putting forward a bill to block the government granting the money and so far Labor has kept quiet.

My real worry is what is the Governor general doing. It appears to me to be out of his scope of responsibility and he also seems to be keeping very quiet. With the corruption that has been going on during the Morrison  Governments time in office I am afraid that I don't trust anyone, even those I would have previously trusted.

• Like 3
  • Informative 1

• 2 months later...

Now months later I see in the WeekendAustralian that scumbag has been censured and it seems that the paper is no longer supporting him. They are also asking why nobody is looking into the Governor General. It certainly looks to me that the GG needs to be investigated. There seems to be a move to corrupt parliament.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

3 hours ago, Yenn said:

Now months later I see in the WeekendAustralian that scumbag has been censured and it seems that the paper is no longer supporting him.

I don't think Murdoch sees mileage in backing losers. Rupert sees scummo as no asset to electing a conservative government, therefore in the eyes of the Murdoch press, he's yesterday's man.  Also, Scummo is not a paying headline any more as he's on the nose with the buying public. Murdoch sells by the headline, with newspapers and online. You can easily see that with things like the Google news feed. Scroll down the list of news articles that are all about the same issue. What catches the eye are the sensationalist headlines, and they are all Murdoch owned. It's clickbait, and scummo is not attractive bait anymore. That's basically why Murdoch doesn't support Morrison any more - A.) no longer useful to the conservative cause, and B.) no money in promoting Morrison. The sooner scummo fades away from politics, the happier everyone will be.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Informative 1