Potential Illegal Immigrants mass in Calais - Very Sad.

Phil Perry

If that's a question GG,. . . . .I'm buggered if I know. . . . . I guess some of them are; we've had a spate of murders here lately and some of the perpetrators already HAD convictions for violent crime in their country of origin. . . . . reall good background checking at the time of immifgration by the UK Border farce. sorry, force I suppose.

If the UK Govt. is going to feed, clothe, heal and house them free of charge,. . . . . .it's a bit of a no brainer to expect them not to turn up in droves innit ??

If that's a question GG,. . . . .I'm buggered if I know. . . . . I guess some of them are; we've had a spate of murders here lately and some of the perpetrators already HAD convictions for violent crime in their country of origin. . . . . reall good background checking at the time of immifgration by the UK Border farce. sorry, force I suppose.

If the UK Govt. is going to feed, clothe, heal and house them free of charge,. . . . . .it's a bit of a no brainer to expect them not to turn up in droves innit ??

It is a sad history of you lot failing to hold the line, the Romans, the Angles, Saxons and Jutes, the Vikings, and your greatest failure, those Francophone Normans in 1066. Absolutely no bottle at all. More recently a conga line of Australians, South Africans, Rhodesians and Kiwis, although this probably increased the IQ of both the Colonies and the old dart. And then there was Phil the Greek. If nothing else perhaps you could blme Robert Maxwell, Dodie and Rupert Murdoch. It seems as though it is everyone else's birthright to invade England

It is a sad history of you lot failing to hold the line, the Romans, the Angles, Saxons and Jutes, the Vikings, and your greatest failure, those Francophone Normans in 1066. Absolutely no bottle at all. More recently a conga line of Australians, South Africans, Rhodesians and Kiwis, although this probably increased the IQ of both the Colonies and the old dart. And then there was Phil the Greek. If nothing else perhaps you could blme Robert Maxwell, Dodie and Rupert Murdoch. It seems as though it is everyone else's birthright to invade England

Well Col,. . . . . the usual counter argument for anyone who doesn't like the status quo is "Well . . .You Bar$tards did it to everyone else for a couple of centuries. . . . . ."

My Norman ancestors decided to stay in Guernsey, a much better place. Sorry Phil only joking. spacer.pngAlan.

Don't sweat it Al,. . . . . ( You can insult the country of my birth as much as you like and I really don't mind a bit,. . .the only thing that REALLY annoys me is when the local bottle shop runs out of CAVA, and I have to buy that bloody proseco rubbish instead )

No,. . .in fact I absolutely ADORE Guernsey. . . . Had a really Splendid ( can you still use that word in a modern context ?? ) warm August evening spent with a local girl in St Peter Port when I were a strip of a 15 year old lad. . . . .! ! (details suppressed,. . .family show ) the recurrent problem I seem to have being that every time I blag a suitable aeronautical appliance and try to actually FLY myself there, . . . the island is nearly Always below VFR minimums and I end up paying a stonking rip - off landing fee and handling charges after being held in a sodding orbit for a half hour wasting precious avgas due to RPT at Miserable JERSEY airport instead ! ! ! the Channel Islands seem to have a peculiar weather system which continues to defy ANY forecast. ( this isn't strictly true, as I COULD have diverted a few miles to Granville on the coast of la belle Francais. . . . the froggies are much more pleasant to deal with,. . .but it isn't the same as getting to where you planned to go. . . . ! !

Please don't ask about the young lady, as she was a few years older than me ( I think ) which means she'd probably be knocking on 70 by now . . . and more than likely someone's Granny. . . .

Phil