BRITISH COPS STARK RAVING BATCRAP BONKERS. . . .

Phil Perry

Forty police officers, including some armed tactical officers, attended an incident in Devon, where a man had been reported as having an argument, and damaging a BISCUIT TIN.

To be quite honest, I believe that the Police need to charge themselves with wasting Police time. . . . .

You couldn't make this crap up. . . . . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...

• spacer.png

Oh wait, you would enjoy that spacer.png

Forty police officers, including some armed tactical officers, attended an incident in Devon, where a man had been reported as having an argument, and damaging a BISCUIT TIN.

To be quite honest, I believe that the Police need to charge themselves with wasting Police time. . . . .

You couldn't make this crap up. . . . . .

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...

• spacer.png

I will tell the girlfriend you said that Phil and she will stick you in cuffs.

Oh wait you would enjoy that spacer.png

Oh wait, you would enjoy that spacer.png

I will tell the girlfriend you said that Phil and she will stick you in cuffs.

Oh wait you would enjoy that spacer.png

OOh yer Biatch ! . . . .

Seriously though, the Po leece have had a bit of a bad press lately, and I don't blame the footsoldiers mate,. . I know quite a few of these. I DO blame the politically Oh So Correct senior officers though. We get daft examples of this weekly mate, the worst recently being from Scotland, a car was upside down in a ditch and was reported to "Police Scotland" . . .for some reason, officers were not sent to investigate for THREE DAYS ? ? ? A bloke and his female frend were in the car, He was killed on impact, but she died trapped in the vehicle ( according to pathology report ) at least one day following the accident, possibly TWO. . .

Following week, some wag on twitter posted a tweet saying how he hates being enriched by muslim invaders. result ? ? He is arrested by Police Scotland within three hours and fined £450.00 for a "Hate Crime"

Loonies in charge of the madhouse ?