Apple is launching search engine to destroy Google

I'm not overly fussed on apple, I will be staying with apple until ozrunways is just as good on android then I think I will be going back to android.

I had a Samsung which had a nice screen size but wasn't really user intuitive.

My favourite phone was a HTC desire that I had some years ago now, very intuitive, everything was where you expected it and both the apple and Samsung fell way short of my expectations.

Apple would be ok if you lived somewhere where high speed Internet was a sure thing but not having a micro sd or other external USB slots ruins the iPhone and iPad for me, they could be so much better.

I've been using an Apple Macbook Air for the last sick months and in my opinion they are as big a pile of dog txxd as any windows based machine. I feel really let down... I was always under the impression Apple was a premium product? What a load of baloney in my experience. Just saying... I really am disappointed.

Is this your first macbook after PC products? IF so, it maybe one of the reasons you hate it, this is why I always say if you have been an apple user stick with apple. If you are a windows user stick with windows. Secondly, it may just be because the macbook air is lightweight and not really a fair comparison to other macbook products. My macbook air has been retired for this reason. There is a lot of good stuff in the macbook air, but the performance was lacking in my opinion.

But, let me say this, if you like the small size of a macbook air, then consider an asus zenbook. I went down this path and was happy. I needed the small size for travel reasons and I cant talk the zenbook up enough as a result.

I had a Samsung which had a nice screen size but wasn't really user intuitive.

My favourite phone was a HTC desire that I had some years ago now, very intuitive, everything was where you expected it and both the apple and Samsung fell way short of my expectations.

Apple would be ok if you lived somewhere where high speed Internet was a sure thing but not having a micro sd or other external USB slots ruins the iPhone and iPad for me, they could be so much better.

I have a samsung phone (I think a s4) and my wife has the HTC. The HTC seems to be a much more robust phone than the samsung offering.

Years ago I was working for a consulting arm of microsoft, and we used HTC smart phones with windows OS (well before apple and android existed) and they always seem solid to me. HTC has a longer history with smartphones than most of the players out there.