Jump to content

What is this type of application


Recommended Posts

Years ago I found an application that scrolled through your images with the main image you were viewing in the center and other images in the list were on the left and right but smaller. So as you moved your mouse left or right, the images moved in the same way with them getting bigger and bigger to they got to the center. It was like a wall of images that you moved left or right.


I can't remember what it was but I think it came out of an early Mac style of image presentation system and it sort of looked like this:




Can anyone remember what the application was or any application that does the same?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...